Welcoming New Clients to Odyssey Veterinary Care
New Client Information and Forms
We are happy to welcome new clients to Odyssey Veterinary Care and look forward to a long and rewarding relationship with you and your beloved pet. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional customer care to our clients and patients alike. In addition to excellent customer service, you can take comfort in knowing that your furry friend is receiving the highest quality of medical care available. Equipped with the latest advancements in veterinary technology—digital X-rays, laser surgery, stem cell therapy, ultrasound, dental X-ray, and more—at Odyssey Veterinary Care, our focus and passion is providing your pet with the top-notch care he or she deserves to live a long and healthy life.
As a pet parent, we understand how important it is for you to find a hospital and veterinarian you can trust. That is why we encourage all of our new clients to call and schedule a tour of our facility before your first appointment. Whether you are drawn to the popcorn and coffee in our clean and spacious lobby, the separate cat and dog areas, or the state-of-the-art equipment in back, we are confident you will love our facility as much as we do!
New Client Information and Forms
- Please give us a call at (608) 288–7838 or email us at [email protected] to request your new client appointment. Our friendly receptionists will help find a time that fits your schedule.
- Feel free to fill out our new client form prior to your visit. You can submit the form online or print it and bring it with you to your pet’s first appointment. Make sure to mention if an existing Odyssey client referred you so you can get $25 off your first visit!
- Whenever possible, we like to have your pet’s previous records for our veterinarians to review prior to your first appointment. You or your previous veterinarian can send us your pet’s records via e-mail ([email protected]), text (608-288-7838), or fax (608-288-7878). We are always happy to call your previous clinic and request records on your behalf so they can be sent to us directly.
- For kittens and puppies, please bring any records you may have from the breeder or adoption agency to your first appointment. If possible, please also bring a fresh (within 12 hours) stool sample. It is not uncommon for kitties and pups to pick up worms and other intestinal parasites that can be identified with a fecal test.
Top 5 Reason it Rocks to be an Odyssey Veterinary Care Client
- FLEXIBLE APPOINTMENT TIMES – Monday through Thursday our clients enjoy the convenience of evening hours, as we are open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on these days. We are also open on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. if you would prefer a weekend appointment. Friday hours are 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- URGENT CARE AND TECHNICIAN APPOINTMENTS – Our clients entrust us with the complete care of their precious pets, which is why we are always happy to work in our patients when they are feeling under the weather. Rather than send our clients to an unfamiliar and expensive emergency facility, we offer same-day appointments to help our furry friends feel better fast. Technician appointments are available for anal gland expression, bloodwork, fluids, suture removal, and some vaccine boosters. Trained technicians perform these appointments, which are quicker and less costly to you if a veterinarian exam is not needed.
- EXCEPTIONAL COMMUNICATION – Whether you are calling to schedule an appointment, refill a medication, or simply to leave a message for one of our veterinarians, we believe your call should be answered by a person (not a machine or recording). Our professional staff is always available to assist you and will adapt to whatever form of communication you prefer. We use email on a daily basis for appointment requests, medical questions, or to send our clients vaccine certificates and other relevant medical information.
- PET PORTAL AND ONLINE PHARMACY – Think “my chart” for your critters. Our pet portal, Vitus Vet, allow you to view your pet’s up-to-date medical records including vaccinations and prescriptions. You can also request refills and appointments through your portal. Odyssey Veterinary Care’s online pharmacy is also accessible through your portal for those pet parents who prefer the convenience of home delivery. Unlike other online pharmacies, our medications are shipped directly from the manufacturer, which guarantees their safety and efficacy.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART VETERINARY CARE IN A ONE-OF-A-KIND FACILITY – We know you want the best for your furry family members. That is why you bring them to Odyssey Veterinary Care, where you can always expect them to get the best medical care and access to the latest technology available today in veterinary medicine. Additionally, you can expect this superior medicine to be performed here in our warm, spacious, one-of-a-kind facility that looks and feels unlike any other hospital setting you have seen before.