Welcoming New Clients
to Odyssey Veterinary Care
We are happy to welcome new clients to Odyssey Veterinary Care and look forward to a long and rewarding relationship with you and your beloved pet. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional customer care to our clients and patients alike. In addition to excellent customer service, you can take comfort in knowing that your furry friend is receiving the highest quality of medical care available. Equipped with the latest advancements in veterinary technology—digital X-rays, laser surgery, ICU, ultrasound, dental X-ray, and more—at Odyssey Veterinary Care, our focus and passion is providing your pet with the top-notch care he or she deserves to live a long and healthy life.
As a pet parent, we understand how important it is for you to find a hospital and veterinarian you can trust. That is why we encourage all of our new clients to stop by and take a tour of our facility before your first appointment. Whether you are drawn to the popcorn and coffee in our clean and spacious lobby, the separate cat and dog areas, or the state-of-the-art equipment in back, we are confident you will love our facility as much as we do!
New Client Information and Forms
- Please give us a call at (608) 288–7838 or email us at email@example.com to request your new client appointment. Our friendly receptionists will help find a time that fits your schedule.
- Feel free to fill out our new client form prior to your visit. You can submit the form online or print it and bring it with you to your pet’s first appointment. Make sure to mention if an existing Odyssey client referred you so you can get $25 off your first visit!
- Whenever possible, we would like to have your pet’s previous records for our veterinarians to review. You can email or fax them ahead of time or bring the records to your first appointment. We are always happy to call your previous clinic and request records on your behalf so they can be sent to us directly.
- For kittens and puppies, please bring any records you may have from the breeder or adoption agency. If possible, please also bring a fresh (within six hours) stool sample. It is not uncommon for kitties and pups to pick up worms and other intestinal parasites that can be identified with a fecal test.
Top 5 Reasons it ROCKS to be an Odyssey Veterinary Care Client
- Flexible appointment times
- Monday through Thursday our clients enjoy the convenience of evening hours, as we are open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on these days. We are also open on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. if you would prefer a weekend appointment. Friday hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Urgent care and technician appointments
- Our clients entrust us with the complete care of their precious pets, which is why we are always happy to work in our patients when they are feeling under the weather. Rather than send our clients to an unfamiliar and expensive emergency facility, we offer same-day appointments to help our furry friends feel better fast. Technician appointments are available for nail trims, anal glands, blood work, fluids, suture removal, and some vaccine boosters. Trained technician perform these appointments, which are quicker and less costly to you if a veterinarian exam is not needed.
- Exceptional Communication
- Whether you are calling to schedule an appointment, refill a medication, or simply to leave a message for one of our veterinarians, we believe your call should be answered by a person (not a machine or recording). Our professional staff is always available to assist you and will adapt to whatever form of communication you prefer. We use email on a daily basis for appointment requests, medical questions, or to send our clients vaccine certificates and other relevant medical information.
- Pet Portals and online pharmacy
- Think “my chart” for your critters. Pet Portals allow you to view your pet’s up-to-date medical records including vaccinations and prescriptions. You can also request refills and appointments through your portal or print vaccination certificates at your leisure. Odyssey Veterinary Care’s online pharmacy is also accessible through your portal for those pet parents who prefer the convenience of home delivery. Unlike other online pharmacies, our medications are shipped directly from the manufacturer, which guarantees their safety and efficacy.
- State-of-the-art veterinary care in a one-of-a-kind facility
- We know you want the best for your furry family members. That’s why you bring them to Odyssey Veterinary Care, where you can always expect them to get the best medical care and access to the latest technology available today in veterinary medicine. Additionally, you can expect this superior medicine to be perform here in our warm, spacious, one-of-a-kind facility that looks and feels unlike any other hospital setting you have seen before.
Odyssey goes above and beyond my expectations, and truly cares about my dog. We will always come back to Odyssey and highly recommend it to anyone who asks!
Dr. Bruss is great—he is very kind and caring. He called us several times to explain our options and didn’t pressure us to make a particular decision.
My dog sees Dr. Stokes for his vet care and she is the best vet ever. She understands my dog’s unique needs and I highly recommend them!
No matter which vet we've seen, they’ve always been loving and compassionate whether we were there just for yearly vaccinations or for something a bit more serious.
I am in love with all of the staff at this facility. If I could, I would want to be treated there, but sadly, they only take the four legged types...
Wouldn’t go anywhere else! I feel surrounded by people that love animals as much as I do. Wouldn’t change a thing.
Services are very reasonably priced and we've never felt like we had any unnecessary procedures or products pushed on us. we really feel that we can trust Dr. Bruss and Odyssey Veterinary Care with our cats’ health.
— Onion Girl
Dr. stokes has seen our family through kitten to senior cat, puppy and loss of dog, new puppy and everything in the middle! We think the care our animals get here is top notch!
Great people, great care! You've all made such a difference in my life and Abby's too. Thanks Odyssey Staff!
When they prescribed my dog eye drops for an infection, they gave me the instructions and then called me within a 48 hour period to ask me how the medication was going and if I had any questions.
They are very friendly and very thorough. The dog loves them, and she’s shy, so that’s a good thing. We have always had a lot of confidence in what they have told us.
They happily accommodate our special request to see our big dogs in their fenced back yard, since our 100-pound German Shepherd gets nervous in a small examination room.
We bring our dog to Odyssey Vet Clinic and will continue to do so as long as we live in this area. They are the best vets we’ve ever had.
They are very friendly, and they always remind you of when your appointments are. They are the top veterinary hospital in Madison. They are very good.